Day Care in Omaha
Day care in Omaha gives family caregivers a chance to take a break while providing seniors an opportunity to meet their friends and relieve the feeling of isolation and loneliness. A study shows that seniors who go to day care centers have a better quality of life because of the health, psychological, and behavioral benefits that the programs in the centers offered.
Aside from the benefits day care in Omaha NE offers to the seniors, it is also beneficial to the family caregiver’s wellbeing. Family caregivers usually suffer from physical, mental, and psychological damage due to the difficulties in caregiving. They need to have a break to rest or attend to their personal need to maintain good wellbeing.
Here is the list of benefits that our day care in Omaha provides for the senior and caregiver:
Benefits for the Senior
- We provide a safe and secure environment where they can spend the day or part of the day without worrying about their safety.
- Our team provides activities that they can enjoy while learning new things.
- Physical activities and exercises help them reduce the risk of falls.
- They can have social interaction that can improve both their mental and physical health, and it also helps prevents cognitive decline.
- The mental and social stimulation they get during the day can help boost their sleep quality at night.
- They may enhance or maintain their level of independence by participating in the activities, which keeps them live at home longer and helps relieve the fatigue that the caregiver feels.
- Having control over activities they take part in can boost their self-esteem.
- We offer them opportunities to meet their friends, make new friends, and establish better relationships and peer support.
Benefits for Caregiver
- The caregiver can take a regular break from caregiving duties to relieve stress and help them avoid burnout.
- They can recharge their batteries to help them focus and be reinvigorated to their job.
- By using our facility, they can have the opportunity to continue working, going to school, or spend more time with their family and things they love to do.
- Knowing that their loved ones are not at home alone and in a supervised and safe environment can give them peace of mind.
Whether you are a senior or a caregiver, you can surely benefit from day care in Omaha NE. Call us today to schedule a visit to our center.0
Our Day Care Services
Our day care in Omaha NE offers various services to make sure seniors and caregivers can enjoy the benefits we provide. Our services include:
- Health Screening
- Medical care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respite care